Red Herring Band Contract & Agreement
(CONTRACT CAN BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ESTABLISHMENT AND POSTED ON THE WEBSITE FOR VIEWING BY BANDS)
The following will outline what is expected of the Red Herring Pub and the bands that play at the pub.
1. To Supply a full PA System that includes mixer, 2 monitors, 2 main speakers, 2 speaker stands for mains, & mic stands.
2. To ensure prompt payment of musicians after music is finished.
3. To provide band pricing in regards to food (50% discount) & special pricing in regards to beverages (Kitchen closes at 9:00 pm)
4. To supply a safe venue for bands to play, and also provide an easy loading and unloading area for band gear.
1. Load in and set up will be at 9:00 pm or as directed by staff (depending on when restaurant service has finished)
2. Weekend band play times will be scheduled as follows:
a. 1st Music Set 11:00pm -11:45 pm
b. 1st Break 11:45 pm -12:15 am
c. 2nd Music Set 12:15 am – 1:00 am
d. 2nd Break 1:00 am – 1:15 am
e. 3rd Music Set 1:15 am – 2:00 am
3. Wednesday band play times is as follows:
a. 1st Music set 10:30 pm – 11:15 pm
b. 1st Set Break – 11:15 pm – 11:35 pm
c. 2nd Music set 11:35 pm – 12:15 am
d. 2nd Break – 12:15 am – 12:30 am
e. 3rd Music Set 12:30 am – 1:00 am ish
4. Mics, mic cables, and misc patch chords provided by band including ¼ to ¼ main speaker cables.
5. All lodging is the responsibility of the band.
6. Musicians’ gear will be removed from Bar at end of night of music.
7. Bands opening acts will not include a DJ of any sort – Live entertainment means live entertainment – solo or otherwise.
8. Bands will take cues from Bartenders and other employees of the Pub when it comes to the sound level of the music ( ie. turn down or increase music volume as instructed)
9. Band will return music equipment where and as it was found.